Would you like to join a big group of engaged, young Jordanians who are all actively working to protect the country? If yes – then look no further!
We offer you:
- The perfect student job while you are at university: the job won’t take much of your time and you can fulfill your duties while going about you normal social routines, hanging out with friends and classmates and so on.
- A competitive salary: we offer you a very attractive salary of around 180 JD per month for just a few hours of your time every week. A normal salary after graduation is around 200 JD per month for a full time position – so this is a very good offer.
- A huge network of colleagues: You will have around 3000 colleagues at your university and spread across all other Jordanian universities. Unfortunately you will not have much contact with them, but you can be sure that they are keeping an eye on you and you will be keeping an eye on them.
- A potential future career: We are a big organization and for the good employee there could be a chance to develop your career further with us after graduation. A lifelong career opportunity at one of the biggest employers in Jordan
- Good observer – the ability to observe hidden messages and contradictions
- A big network of friends, classmates and professors from different backgrounds and persuasions
- Talkative – and good at making other people talk
- Trustworthy – you are a person people will trust with their secrets
- You are good at blending in with any group of people at any type of occasion
If you are interested in the job please wait for a peer at your university to approach you with this marvelous offer (that you can’t refuse!)
You know who
NB! This post is not meant as a mockery or a plain joke. Irony can be used to deal with topics that are hard or taboo. By using a funny form you can break into topics that are otherwise left alone! And that is the intention behind this post!
The facts in the post (numbers, recruiting methods and so on) is retrieved from a discussion with 2 Jordanian activists – who shared with me their personal knowledge and experiences. I am sure their stories do not uncover the whole truth about the Jordanian security aparatus, but they present one angle and perspective – and that is the perspective which is communicated in this post.